Statistics for Your Amazon Links
This tool is for anyone who uses the Amazon Links or RSS Feeds provided by SquidUtils (read the introduction to these tools for more info), and it will show you which lenses and products are getting the most views and clicks. In the run up to Christmas, this could be a valuable tool for fine tuning your lenses to maximise your profits.
» Check out these demo stats, featuring real data from actual lenses:
Summary of Features:
- see views and clicks for every lens that uses Amazon Links
- see views and clicks for each product within a lens
- sort the lenses by views, clicks or CTR
- the data you see is live and instantenous
- includes data for this month and last (retrospectively)
Before you can see the stats for your lenses, you need to claim your lensmaster account. You will be asked to enter new password and your email address, and then add a unique link to your Lensmaster profile. Hopefully, the process will be straightforward and it will prove that you really are the owner of the account.
Once you’ve done that, you’ll be able to login securely. You should see links to do this on the SquidUtils home page once you’ve completed verification, as well as links to the Amazon Stats page. Because you have claimed your lensmaster account, no one else will be able to see your stats – only you have access to them.
While I have tested it as much as I can, there may be some wrinkles left in the system. If you do use this stats package, please can you send me some feedback. I need to know about any problems, questions or suggestions that you may have.
PS: Don’t forget to check for broken products links on your lenses too… you could be losing revenue!
- Do Your Amazon Links Still Work?
- Being an Amazon Associate on Squidoo
- New Tools for Amazon Associates
- New Tools for Squidoo Lensmasters
- Welcome to the SquidUtils Blog