New Lens Workshop and New Addon
This week Squidoo have updated the lens workshop. You probably won’t notice it looking any different, but it is now much quicker when editing and publishing lenses.
This means that the Workshop Addon for Firefox and Chrome has also been updated to keep up with the changes. This is also an opportunity to include some new features, such as filtering the points to see just sales or blessings.
If you are an existing user, you will need to update to the latest version.
Also this week, Squidoo HQ have unveiled their new official news portal. This will become the central place to get the latest official news and announcements, include Status Updates, Lens of the Day and Morning coffee. They have also opened up the commenting on the site, so that you can join in the conversation.
Here’s a quick round up of some other, older news:
- Squidom lens directory is now run by SquidUtils. All Lensmasters are invited to create accounts and submit their best lenses. Don’t forget to visit other peoples lenses and vote for the good ones.
- Another good lens directory to join is LensLike, run by DeeGator.
- Amazon Poster Ads are proving very popular amongst many Lensmasters, and are working really well for them. If you’re an Amazon Associate and have tried them yet, read this post.
- The Squidoo Toolbar has been updated, and should now work on Firefox 4 and Google Chrome.
That is all for now. Happy Squidding!
- Updated Lens Workshop Addon
- Squidoo Releases New Lens Workshop
- A Browser Toolbar for Squidoo Lensmasters
- New Tools for Squidoo Lensmasters
- The Final Blog Post