Squidoo Lenses by adultsearch - Feed Preview

Here is the list of Squidoo lenses by Lensmaster adultsearch,
shown with descriptions, pictures and topics.

This list is also available as an RSS feed too - the URL for it is shown below:

Feed URL: http://squidutils.com/lensmaster/adultsearch.rss

1. My Wife Cheated, Now What?
My Wife Cheated, Now What?
According to USAToday 2011, statistics show that 67% of married men commit infidelity. Where is the other 33% are they happily married? Of course television shows, movies, news, and other forms of mass media often represent that husbands will almost always be the ones to cheat. Wouldn't wonder wh...
Education - Thu, 11 Sep 2014 18:11:42

Updated: Mon, 05 Jun 2017 00:00:23 GMT -

« Back to export page.