Here is the list of Squidoo lenses by Lensmaster banquetmanager,
shown with descriptions, pictures and topics.
This list is also available as an RSS feed too - the URL for it is shown below:
Feed URL: http://squidutils.com/lensmaster/banquetmanager.rss
1. Banquet Waiters -vs- Restaurant Waiters, Who's Better?
In my 20 years in the wedding business, most as a banquet manager, I've seen both the good and bad in both kinds of waiters. They're sometimes brash, sometimes opinionated, and all the time a "pain in the butt!" Here's how I rate each.
2. New Office Policy - Effective Immediately
Food & Cooking - Fri, 12 Sep 2014 14:04:20
1) You are advised to come to work dressed according to your salary.
2) If we see you wearing Prada shoes and carrying a Gucci bag, we will assume you are doing well financially and therefore do not need a raise.
3) If you dress poorly, you need to learn to manage your money better, so that you m...
3. Jackie Mason's Take on Starbucks
Business & Work - Fri, 12 Sep 2014 14:06:02
Around 20 years ago, I had the pleasure to share the stage with comedian Jackie Mason for a private concert. This was before my days as a banquet manager. Jackie was hysterical as usual.
I came across these comments from him about Starbucks and thought you may enjoy a laugh.
4. Baked Beans
Food & Cooking - Fri, 12 Sep 2014 14:02:48
She loved them but unfortunately, they had always had a very embarrassing and somewhat lively reaction to her.
Then one day she met a man and fell in love. When it became apparent that they would marry she thought to herself, "He is such a sweet and gentle man, he would never go for this carryin...
5. Eat This Not That
Entertainment & Media - Fri, 12 Sep 2014 14:03:48
Whether you're a banquet manager (like me), waiter or chef, you work with the freshest food available everyday (or at least we hope). We just take it for granted that it's healthy, lean, and has no processed ingredients. Then we need to deal with all the special orders from those "healthy custome...
Food & Cooking - Fri, 12 Sep 2014 14:03:12
Updated: Mon, 29 May 2017 17:00:52 GMT -
« Back to export page.