Squidoo Lenses by tupenkioliktas - Feed Preview

Here is the list of Squidoo lenses by Lensmaster tupenkioliktas,
shown with descriptions, pictures and topics.

This list is also available as an RSS feed too - the URL for it is shown below:

Feed URL: http://squidutils.com/lensmaster/tupenkioliktas.rss

1. top 7 countries in terms of area
top 7 countries in terms of area
kilometres (196,939,900 square miles) I total. Of which, 70.8% is water and the other 29.2% is land. The worlds seven largest countries by size are ranked on the basis of information from the CIA World Factbook the numbers that are shown, are based on the total surface area of every country, incl...
Culture & Society - Fri, 12 Sep 2014 23:32:11
2. Top five actor of 2013
Top five actor of 2013
Bollywood is one of the well-known film industries in this entire world world. It is recognized for generating legendary performers and actresses, artists and musicians. The Film industry of the nation plays a chief role in supporting that corresponding country or states ethos and ethnicities. To...
Entertainment & Media - Fri, 12 Sep 2014 11:22:50
3. Top 5 reasons to drink milk everyday
Top 5 reasons to drink milk everyday
Milk can be addressed as one of the most essential parts of our daily diet. One starts drinking milk since the very childhood but gradually the consumption gets lesser and lesser day by day as he/she grows older. Many people stop taking it with a fear that it might add a too much of fat to the bo...
Healthy Living - Fri, 12 Sep 2014 11:24:25
4. Top 5 ways to be a good footballer
Top 5 ways to be a good footballer
Football may be mentioned as one of the most important as well as popular sports of the world. A huge part of the population plays at certain levels, every day. Among which most of them play for fun and the rest as professionals. However the basic aim of this game is always to defeat the opponent...
Sports & Recreation - Fri, 12 Sep 2014 11:23:35
5. Top 5 luxury holiday trains in India
Top 5 luxury holiday trains in India
Travelling in luxury Trains of India does not only mean enjoying the comforts of life. Travelling in those trains also a part to explore the rich culture and heritage of India and also to understand what Indian hospitality is all about. It also makes the passenger realize about the modernity in I...
Travel & Places - Fri, 12 Sep 2014 23:32:42
6. Top 5 android games that can amaze any game lovers
Android has recently become the most successful and popular smartphone platform due to its versatility in gaming as well as all other perspectives. Talking about games it supports a lot of games of various categories such as puzzle games, action games and quiz games. The users are very much satis...
Video Games - Tue, 29 Apr 2014 17:40:11
7. Top 5 it companies in the World
There are a lot of information technology companies in the World and they can be listed as per the revenue generated and the sell of their products. These companies produce a wide variety of products starting from computer chips to mobile phones and tablets. The business activities of these compa...
business-and-work - Tue, 29 Apr 2014 17:40:04

Updated: Tue, 30 May 2017 03:35:58 GMT -

« Back to export page.